We believe in the importance of providing themes that customers will use and enjoy for years after their purchase. Therefore it is essential that we not only attempt to minimize potential issues before we launch new themes, but that we also continue supporting and remedying any problems that customers may find. We also know that customers who use our themes will have creative ideas, suggestions, and needs that will ultimately help us to make our themes even more useful and attractive. With that said, in order for us to continue providing excellent themes to awesome customers, there must be rules for how our design and development time should be managed.
Starting on August 1st, 2015, we will adhere to the following update policy regarding themes:
- Developer errors will be fixed for up to 3 years: although we try to be perfect, errors will inevitably occur. We intend to fix any bugs, glitches, or errors that users find for up to 3 years after the release of our products. Note: these do not include compatibility issues with third-party plugins or future/unsupported versions of WordPress.
- Feature requests will be considered under the following circumstances:
- The theme is still within the first 6 months of its release. After 6 months of being available, our time and resources will need to be focused on our newer products, unless…
- The theme is still selling at an approximate rate of 30 licenses per month. In this case, even if the theme is several months old, we will continue adding new requested features as a “thank you” to buying customers.
- You have purchased an Extended License version of one of themes. More information here.
This policy will be an ongoing work-in-progress and should not be considered legally binding. There will be times when we feel the need to provide updates – particularly feature requests – beyond the conditions stated above.