You may also be interested in our Theme Update Policy.
We’re still working on an official support policy, but here’s what we have so far:
- Support will be provided to any customer whose support period has not expired.
- The default support period is 6 months; support extensions can be purchased via Themeforest, however (usually for around $18-30)
- We try to respond to all support requests within 2 business days (Mondays – Fridays, from 9am – 4pm EST) except during holidays and personal vacations
- We’ll try to help out with the following:
- bugs or code errors
- basic customization (via the Theme Options)
- general Q&A
- We typically do not assist with third party plugins
- We typically do not assist with the type of theme customization that requires additional code (CSS, HTML, PHP, etc)
- If we respond to a forum thread and do not get any replies within 5 days, that thread may be marked as “Resolved.”
Custom work requests…
Custom development work is currently reserved for customers who purchase one or more of our themes from Themeforest and are willing to pay additional hourly fees. Those who purchase an Extended License version of one of our themes will receive several hours of custom work at no additional charge (more information here).